Learning Together needs YOU to help #FundOurFuture!
Learning Together operates five core classrooms in our main downtown Raleigh center in the Crosby Garfield Building, and four additional classrooms with community partners. We focus on the individual success of each child: in the classroom, in their social development, and in their growth as future members of our community. Your investment means over 100 kids are developing an early love of school & learning. Your donation also gives a kid school supplies, makes sure they eat a hot breakfast & lunch each day and brings therapy to students learning how to navigate their world.
Your gift by the first day of school will determine what our future holds this school year!
One-time gifts can be made using the donation form below.
If you prefer to mail in a donation, you can send it to:
568 E. Lenoir St., Ste. 204
Raleigh, NC 27601
One Be a "Star" and join our monthly giving society. We invite you to be an important member of our "Star Giving Society" by making a monthly gift of $10, $25, $50, or $100. Monthly gifts are a great way to spread out your overall giving to Learning Together while providing us with the critical funding required to meet the needs of the children we serve. All "Star Giving Society" members will be invited to periodic appreciation events and receive Learning Together updates! All gifts are processed the same day of each month and can be canceled or altered at any time by contacting the Development Office.
What Your Gift Can Do:
- $20,000: Provides all teacher salaries, materials, equipment, resources, and curriculum to open one classroom for the first two months of operation
- $10,000: Provides salaries for a teacher and a teacher's assistant in one classroom for the first two months of operation
- $5,000: Provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy for five children in one classroom
- $2,500: Provides the furniture, educational centers, and classroom materials for one classroom
- $1,000: Provides the teaching curriculum and supplies for one classroom
- $750: Provides nutritious snack options for a year for one classroom
- $500: Provides center supplies and playground toys for one classroom
- $250: Provides art supplies for five months of projects for one classroom
- $___: A gift of any level helps fund various needs in our classrooms
Here to Adopt-A-Classroom? If you are donating as a Friend of Learning Together ($500 level) or more, make sure to put "AAC" followed by the name of the classroom you would like to adopt in the comment section.
Learning Together Scholarship Fund
Learning Together families need your help post Hurricane Florence
While we are thankful that Learning Together's campus was not directly hit by Hurricane Florence, some of our students families were still impacted. Many rely on hourly pay, and being unable to work for even a few days while their children are out of school can put a huge strain on our families.
School closures, including Learning Together, mean children do not get the structure, support, therapy, or meals they normally receive at school. And for some children, missing a meal at school means missing a meal. Parents missing work and bringing home less in their paychecks means families are having to make tough decisions about food, housing, and other needs.
Under these circumstances, many parents with child care subsidy vouchers struggle to pay state-mandated parent fees. These parents need Learning Together now more than ever, and scholarship funds to cover this expense are desperately needed.
If you are able to donate to the Learning Together Scholarship Fund to help our families in need continue to provide an education for their children, please consider making a donation today.
Please enter "Scholarships" in the comments section if you are donating to our Scholarship Fund.