You can help give the gift of education to young children here in our community. Each year, Learning Together helps children with and without disabilities, who are often living in poverty to overcome challenges, reach their goals, and prepare for success in kindergarten and beyond.
But our children need champions. They need YOU. Your support matters because it supplies the paint brushes and glue sticks that little hands use to make masterpieces. Your support provides the therapy that makes big dreams like first steps or first words possible. It serves up two nutritious meals and healthy snacks every school day. All year long.
Your support matters because it makes a BIG difference in the life of a SMALL child who needs it. The child may live in poverty. The child may have a disability. It doesn’t matter. All of our children have potential that, together, we can help them reach.
If so, we hope you’ll invest in the future of the extraordinary children we serve by making a tax-deductible gift to Learning Together. Monthly and one-time giving options are available and gifts can be made online by clicking here or sent to the address below.
Other ways to give:
State Employees Combined Campaign (CODE 1895): State employees can give to Learning Together through payroll deductions. Check out www.ncsecc.org for more information and to start making your contribution!
Harris Teeter: tell your cashier to link your VIC card to code 5492
Amazon Smile: Amazon gives back while you shop. Visit smile.amazon.com to link your account to Learning Together and visit the AmazonSmile website each time you make an Amazon purchase!
What Your Gift Can Do:
- $20,000: Provides all teacher salaries, materials, equipment, resources, and curriculum to open one classroom for the first two months of operation
- $10,000: Provides salaries for a teacher and a teacher's assistant in one classroom for the first two months of operation
- $5,000: Provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy for five children
- $2,500: Provides the furniture, educational centers, and classroom materials for one classroom
- $1,000: Provides the teaching curriculum and supplies for one classroom
- $750: Provides nutritious snack options for a year for one classroom
- $500: Provides center supplies and playground toys for one classroom
- $250: Provides art supplies for five months of projects for one classroom
- $____: A gift of any level helps fund various needs in our classrooms
Thank you for being a friend to Learning Together!
To mail in your gift, please send it to the attention of:
568 E. Lenoir Street, Suite 204
Raleigh, NC 27601
To make a gift by phone, please call 919-856-5204
Several companies will support their employees in their charitable giving by matching their contribution to qualifying 501c3 nonprofits! Make your gift go even further by checking with your company about their Matching Gift Program. Some companies will double or even triple their employee's gift!
Contributions to Learning Together are tax-deductible under all IRS rules and regulations.